Recipe by Zewbiedoo
A real kid pleaser! These are made with brownie mix so couldn't be easier. This recipe adapted from one found on a brownie mix box back in the early '90's. Be sure to use the 21.5 oz size box of brownie mix (store brand is fine); otherwise they will be too runny. This recipe can be doubled.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Quick and easy! The kids loved these. A cup of M&Ms didn't seem like much when I read the recipe, but it was perfect. Be sure to watch baking time. 10 minutes was more than enough. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (MUST USE THIS SIZE PKG)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F; Lightly grease or spray cookie sheet.
- Stir together by hand dry brownie mix, flour, oil, water and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in candies.
- Drop a couple of inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or just until set and tops are dry-- careful not to overbake.
- Let stand 2-3 minutes before removing from cookie sheet; cool completely on wire racks.
- Makes about 30 medium size cookies.