1/2 Photos of Lower Fat Granola With Your Choice of Fruits
Great for breakfast or a quick snack, this better-for-you version can be made to suit your taste in fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300ºF. Coat a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the oats, almonds and wheat germ.
- 3In a small bowl, stir the honey and apple juice concentrate until combined. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Spread mixture in baking pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until granola is browned. (Stir more frequently during last 15 minutes of bake time).
- 5Remove from oven; stir in raisins and dried fruit.
- 6Let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- 7Serving size = 1/2 cup. WW Flex = ~ 3 points/serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat Granola With Your Choice of Fruits
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g