1 hr 30 mins
I invented these when I was changing over to a more healthy, low-fat diet. People can't believe that they are eating tofu!! Sometimes, I add a bag of fresh spinach (par-boiled) or a bag (12oz) of frozen chopped spinach to the cheese/tofu/spices
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix the tofu, cottage cheese, mozzarella and spices together well.
- 2Meanwhile, cook the shells according to directions.
- 3Drain and run cold water over shells to cool.
- 4Spray large baking dish with Pam.
- 5Fill shells with the cheese/tofu mixture and put in baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle spaghetti sauce over the top.
- 7Cover and cook at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- 8Uncover and cook for 15 more.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Tofu Stuffed Shells :)))
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 601.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 56.5 g