Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Bobby Flay, but the fat is cut by almost 80%! It doesn't make much, but the flavor is strong, and enhances a salad very well.
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut butter (not chunky)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot red chili pepper flakes (I used Mexican variety)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and whisk well.
- Add to your favorite salad.
Nice dressing used low fat peanut butter and agave syrup. Used sabel oleak instead of pepper flakes.
This recipe was great! I loved the flavors. It packs a punch with few ingredients and the calorie count makes it appealing too. I also think it would be nice with spring rolls or on a noodle salad. I'll definitely make it again!
This is a great dressing. I used it on a mixed salad with tomatoes. It was spicy but great. Thanks AniSarit :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game