Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is fantastic for those who need to lose some weight but can't quite give up the potato chips or savory treats etc. These little nibbles are so tasty you wouldn't even know they were low fat. I cannot post without measurements so with the balsamic vinegar, all you need is enough for brushing the bread sheets well.
- 8 sheets pita bread or 8 sheets mountain bread
- 100 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch mixed herbs
- salt & pepper
- Brush the Pita Bread or Mountain Bread with Balsamic Vinegar.
- Sprinkle with mixed herbs and / or salt and pepper.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Bake in oven at 160 degrees celcius until the bread is crisp.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.