Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This great, delicious and supereasy recipe was given to my diabetic mother by a good friend. The original recipe called for orange flavored sugar free gelatin, but we have found that most flavors of gelatin are tasty in this recipe.
- Spray a 8 or 9 inch pie pan with vegetable oil spray; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of the pan.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl until dissolved. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour gelatin into a blender and add the cottage cheese and cream cheese.
- Blend on medium speed until well blended, stopping and scraping sides if needed.
- Pour mixture back into large bowl.
- Add whipped topping and stir lightly until well blended.
- Pour into pie pan and refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Store in refrigerator.
what a treat, been on a low carb diet for 3 weeks and i needed something for my sweet tooth, i didn't use the graham crackers and just put in single serving storage bowls to take for lunches. so easy and yummy
I think i went a little over with the strawberry jello as it is tasting a little too fruity. It is still fantastic! Thank you so much for this recipe. It sure fits my low carb eating habits.
My dh and I really like this cheesecake. It is so light and makes a good size dessert. I have used the orange and lemon and like both. I wish you could buy blueberry gelatin and then I could add a few blueberry's to it. I will continue making these pies.I gave my brother the recipe, he is diabetic, he really liked it too.