Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
These may be low fat pork chops but they are definately BIG on taste. My family doesn't even know they are eating low fat!!
- 4 pork chops, bone in bone out does not matter
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 12 ounces applesauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 10 slices bread, air hardened is best
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Take three or four slices of bread and dampen with water. Squeeze of extra water if you wet the bread and didn't dampen it. Break into small pieces and put in a medium bowl. Do this with the rest of the bread slices. Add the italian seasoning, onion and garlic and mix thoroughly.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of a 11 x 13 pan or 9 x 11 whatever you have. Pour apple and orange juice over the top of the chops. Put stuffing on top of the chops only - not on the pan on the chops. Put the apple sauce over the stuffing.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until 150 degrees.