L DJ's Note:
Low-fat quick cinnamon rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 400°F.
- 2Spray 13x9x2-inch pan.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 4Cut in butter with pastry blender; mix in buttermilk and egg product.
- 5Turn dough unto lightly floured surface; gently knead until dough is easy to handle (it will be soft). Roll into a 10-inch square.
- 6Mix applesauce, raisins, cinnamon; spread over dough leaving a margin around edges.
- 7Roll up; pinch edges to seal.
- 8Cut into 8 slices; place on prepared pan.
- 9Bake 20-25 minutes till lightly browned.
- 10Heat apple jelly, brush on rolls; remove from pan allow to cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Applesauce Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 330.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: