Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low-fat quick cinnamon rolls.
Make and share this Low-Fat Applesauce Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Spray 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender; mix in buttermilk and egg product.
- Turn dough unto lightly floured surface; gently knead until dough is easy to handle (it will be soft). Roll into a 10-inch square.
- Mix applesauce, raisins, cinnamon; spread over dough leaving a margin around edges.
- Roll up; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut into 8 slices; place on prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes till lightly browned.
- Heat apple jelly, brush on rolls; remove from pan allow to cool on rack.