- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free cottage cheese (or tof u)
- 4 egg whites (or 2 whole eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa (optional)
- 1⁄2 banana (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Spray a frypan with veggie spray; pour batter into frypan making two large cakes or 4 smaller cakes. Cook until bubbles aprear around the edges and the edges look dry; flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with margarine and lemon or syrup or jam or freeze and reheat in a toaster.