1/16 Photos of Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
While on the South Beach diet, this dish satisfies my craving for the standard chicken parmesan dish.....but this recipe is missing the breadcrumbs. But it's so good you won't miss the breadcrumbs! In the world of low carb dieting, I like to serve this with a green veggie and/or tossed salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a shallow, small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Season each side of breast with garlic salt and Italian seasoning to your liking; place in casserole dish.
- 4Spoon pasta sauce equally over top of each breast.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes; sprinkle equally with cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese are melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 319.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce