Recipe by DurangoMom
I made this recipe up for my mother and my husband, both of whom were trying the Atkin's diet. I have also used this to make breaded pork chops.
Top Review by Jacqdav
Yummy! So easy and really tasty! I added some mixed herbs to the rinds and it worked great. Make sure you grease the pan well though. I forgot and it all stuck and I had to scrape it off, still yummy :D
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- pork rind, crushed (spicy or regular....personal preference)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic to egg.
- Place chicken in the egg mixture and coat both sides.
- Then place the chicken in the crushed pork rinds and make sure that the chicken is evenly coated.
- Place in a greased pan and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Cooking time varies on thickness of chicken breasts.
- Turn once while baking.