Recipe by Mercy
Fast and delicious! The soy flour may be substituted with almond flour.
Top Review by MrsK
Mercy, I have to confess I did not believe a cake made with soy flour would taste good at all, but changed my mind as soon as I tried your recipe! I still cannot believe how delicious and soft this cake is! I unmolded the slightly cooled cake on a dish, surrounded it with slices of fresh peach and decorated with whipped cream--heavenly! I wonder what the result would be if I put a square of bitter-sweet chocolate inside the raw dough%u2026 I bet I could fool everybody into believing it's regular molten cake! I'm going to try this trick on my next dinner party.
- 1⁄4 cup soy flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the flour, cocoa, baking powder, splenda together in a Pyrex two-cup baking dish.
- Add water, melted butter and egg and blend together thoroughly with a fork.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cut a small vent in the top to vent.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool a bit and eat warm with whipped cream.