- 3 cups water
- 3 medium leeks
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean leeks and dice (using only the white& green area up to where the leaves get tough).
- Wash,peel& dice the potatoes.
- Combine diced vegetables with the 3 cups of water& the chicken bouillon in a pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Puree one half of the mixture and then puree the other half (I used the blender).
- Return the pureed mixture to the pot and add the 1/4 cup of non-fat milk.
- Heat through and serve.