Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A slushy for you and the one you love! Non-Alcoholic.
Make and share this Love Potion recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 1 cup white grape juice (or apple juice)
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Place the first 3 ingredients in a blender and Puree on High until you have a uniform color.
- To make the potion thicker, add more fruit; to make it thinner, add more juice.
- Garnish with cherries.
Delightful! If it's too tart, just add a spoonful of sugar. It's great this way, and also lovely with a shot of Bacardi Gold. This is a wonderful basic drink. Thanks for posting.
This was a great fruity refresher. I used unsweetened berries, so it was a little tart, but tasty nonetheless. (Maybe blending the cherries in would sweeten it a little.) Thanks!
Yummy! I loved the fact there is no added sugar. Delightful drink! Thank you Lynn!