cookiecutter _'s Note:
From the Mayo Clinic Williams-Sonoma Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a large pot 3/4 with water and bring to a boil. Add orzo and dill sprigs and cook until orzo is al dente (about 10 minutes), or according to package directions. Remove 1 cup cooking water. Drain orzo. Remove and discard dill sprigs.
- 2Coat a wok with cooking spray, add the oil, and place over medium-high heat. When hot, add carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 3Add scallops, orzo and reserved cooking water and cook, stirring frequently, until most of the liquid has been evaporated and scallops are opaque throughout (4 - 5 minutes).
- 4Stir in pepper, chopped dill, lime juice, lime zest, and garlic.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Scallops and Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 133.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: