Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
crispy butter flavored cookies. Got around 64 cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg, whole
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream butter sugar.
- Add egg whites then whole eggs gradually, vanilla.
- Add combined dry ingr (flour, salt). Beat
- until smooth.
- Place mixture into a piping bag with plain tip. Pipe unto greased then floured baking sheet about 2" long. Leave around 1 1/2" spaces in between for they will flatten when baked.
- 325ºF 20-25min until edges are brown. Remove immediately from the baking sheet after baking (because they will stick real bad on the sheet if you left the cookies on the sheet to cool).
- Cool at room temp and store in airtight container.