Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whip this lemony delicious dip up in minutes, and serve with your favorite fresh fruit! Only three ingredients are used, plus your favorite fresh fruits (such as strawberries, bananas, grapes, cantaloupe, pineapple, or kiwi)... I've been known to crumble in a meringue cookie or macaron, as well. Top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and zest, candied ginger or a sprig of mint, as desired-- also fabulous with a drizzle of Limoncello! A delicious "healthier" snack, breakfast or simple dessert -or- serve as an attractive appetizer tray for you and your guests. Enjoy! P.S. I like my lemon curd quite tangy, so I usually add zest for a bit more lemony tang.
- 8 ounces lemon yogurt
- 2 -3 tablespoons prepared lemon curd, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- assorted fruit such as strawberry, bananas, grapes, cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwi
- whipped cream (optional)
- Whisk together first three ingredients and refrigerate.
- Serve with fruit, and top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream, finely grated lemon zest, candied ginger, or a sprig of mint, as desired.