This takes no time at all to prepare.It looks like you've cooked all day! So easy, so basic, so fragrant This works well with chicken also. I sometimes prepare this with both the chicken and the shrimp, but I make a little more sauce, and I will add a little chicken broth to the sauce.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Add shrimp and drain immediately.
- Return pasta mixture to the pan.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss with cooked pasta and shrimp.
- Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.