This takes no time at all to prepare.It looks like you've cooked all day! So easy, so basic, so fragrant This works well with chicken also. I sometimes prepare this with both the chicken and the shrimp, but I make a little more sauce, and I will add a little chicken broth to the sauce.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Add shrimp and drain immediately.
- Return pasta mixture to the pan.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss with cooked pasta and shrimp.
- Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.
Great recipe! Made as posted, except we added a Tbs of olive oil to the butter, and used fresh garlic and salt. The only change I would make next time, is to use raw shrimp that would marinate a few minutes in lemon before cooking, as DH said not enough lemon flavor in the shrimp. This is a great recipe for us, as I prefer to not eat meat/fish, and DH loves it, with this dish we can both be happy! Thanks for sharing a great recipe.This is a keeper and will be a regular in our house.
Excellent with angel hair pasta. Very light and tasty.
LOVED this! This was one of those last minute thoughts that came together quickly. I used fresh basil from my herb garden, fresh garlic and 4 Tbs of butter instead of 2. Delicious!