1/1 Photo of Lemon Shrimp With Pasta and Basil
This takes no time at all to prepare.It looks like you've cooked all day! So easy, so basic, so fragrant This works well with chicken also. I sometimes prepare this with both the chicken and the shrimp, but I make a little more sauce, and I will add a little chicken broth to the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- 2Add shrimp and drain immediately.
- 3Return pasta mixture to the pan.
- 4Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- 5Toss with cooked pasta and shrimp.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Shrimp With Pasta and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 200.1 mg
- Sodium 905.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 29.4 g