Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great appetizer. I got it from a box of Wheatsworth Crackers and used it for my sister's bridal shower. I think it would also taste good on Italian bread. I estimated the prep time for the chopping & grating and used the cook time to show the time to marinate. I did not include cooking time for the chicken breast.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 wheatsworth stone ground wheat crackers
- 2 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- Finely chop the chicken.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Tear lettace leaves into 24 pieces.
- Just before serving, top each cracker with a small piece of lettuce and 1 tsp of chicken salad.
PAC Spring 2008 ~ Very nice. Used leftover chicken from Chef by Chance's Cooking Light's Citrus Chicken. Didn't have the wheat crackers suggested so I used Ritz crackers. Nice little snack to have when you're feeling peckish.