1/1 Photo of Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Salad Topper
1 hr 30 mins
Chef by Chance's Note:
This is a great appetizer. I got it from a box of Wheatsworth Crackers and used it for my sister's bridal shower. I think it would also taste good on Italian bread. I estimated the prep time for the chopping & grating and used the cook time to show the time to marinate. I did not include cooking time for the chicken breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop the chicken.
- 2Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Tear lettace leaves into 24 pieces.
- 5Just before serving, top each cracker with a small piece of lettuce and 1 tsp of chicken salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Salad Topper
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 73.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: