Recipe by Denise!
Tart and delicious, sweet and lemony. Go easy on these! Recipe courtesy "What's Cooking America"
Top Review by Crunchy Numbers
Super delicious! I was trying to duplicate a Lemon Drop cocktail that I had at a restaurant recently, and this came pretty close. As written it was a little too tart for me, so I added one ounce of simple syrup which made it just right. Heading back to the kitchen to make another!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- superfine sugar, for the martini glass rim
- lemon twist
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill martini glasses in freezer for at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Place Vodka, Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with 4-5 ice cubes and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Run the lemon twist around the edge of the chilled martini glass and dunk in a small amount of sugar for a coated rim.
- Pour the strained martini into the chilled glasses and serve.