This recipe was one of many that helped Kim lose over 200 pounds! The secret ingredient, black beans, stumped Dr. Oz. http://kimbensen.com/recipes/dr-oz-brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Lightly spray a 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a food processor, or blender, mix all brownie ingredients (except chips) together.
- 4Chop on high, until smooth.
- 5Clean off sides and blend for another 20 seconds.
- 6Add the chips in and stir well.
- 7Spread into the 8x8 baking dish.
- 8Cook for 20 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Cool for about 1 hour in dish at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kim's Midnight Brownie Recipe As Seen on Dr. Oz
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: