1/1 Photo of Kate's Easy Crepes Suzette
Chef Kate's Note:
Here's a filling for Crepes Suzette without the traditional flaming--less fun but very good! You can substitute Triple Sec, Cointreau, Limoncello or other liquers for the Grand Marnier. Step-by-step photos are posted in the French Forum under "Techniques." I recommend Kate's Basic Crepes made with butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the powdered sugar into the butter until you have a smooth texture.
- 2Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and Grand Marnier. It will break down (look a little curdled) when you add the citrus and alcohol but that is okay.
- 3Spread the mixture over each crepe.
- 4Fold the crepes in quarters and pile together.
- 5Keep crepes warm in a 200 degree Fahrenheit oven.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kate's Easy Crepes Suzette
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of