Recipe by A la Carte
This goes great with my Paprika Pork in a Pot, or with any one pot stew. It's very creamy and delish! Just pour stew over this puree and eat it with a spoon!
- 2 (400 g) cans cannellini beans, rinsed,drained
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 cloves garlic, quartered
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans and stock in med saucepan, bring to a boil, simmer, covered for 20 minutes Uncover and simmer stirring occasionally about 10 mins or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Blend with remaining ingredients until just smooth.
- With motor running add oil to make a smooth puree.