Jomama's Marinated Grilled Artichokes
- Steam artichokes until tender. (Don’t overcook).
- Take out and let cool completely. Cut in half the long way and scrape out choke.
- Mix the liquid ingredients together. Place artichokes in a 9x12 glass baking pan and pour.
- liquid over them. Marinate for at least 4 hours in the fridge, turning once and spooning mixture over them again after 2 hours when turned. (you can also split liquid in half once mixed and place 2 artichokes in gallon size Ziplocs and pour in marinade over the 4 halves in each baggie).
- Remove from marinade and place on hot grill for 4-5 minutes on each side. Eat and enjoy!