Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my sister-in-law's recipe. My kids and I loved it, so I'm posting it for your family to enjoy too.
- 8 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lemons, sliced
- Place tilapia in a glass baking dish in a single layer.
- Mix herbs in a bowl, and mix together.
- Sprinkle herb mixture evenly over fish.
- Cut butter into small chunks and place evenly over tilapia.
- Place sliced lemons over fish and butter, about 2-3 slices per piece.
- Cover pan, and bake at 350 until fish is done, about 20 minutes.
We enjoyed the flavor of this recipe. I did omit the rosemary cause DH and I both don't care for that spice. I did add a dash of Mrs.Dash garlic and herb spice along with the garlic powder and dill weed. I also sprinkled some fresh lemon juice over top of the fillets and topped with a fresh slice on each. Turned out great! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)