Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had this at a friend's last night, it's delicious!
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 3 -4 quarts freshly made popcorn, still warm
- Melt the butter and stir in the seasonings,and toss with the popcorn.
I had some friends over today, and we tried several different popcorn recipes. We all agreed that this one was best! I used microwave popcorn, which was already buttered so I didn't add any more. As well, I used seasoning salt instead of salt and pepper, and it worked well. We found that it tasted like pizza - it was great!
Very good popcorn :)
I thought it was ok, but it didn't have as much flavour as I expected. I used way less butter (maybe 1/8 cup) and parmesan cheese. I added some lemon pepper part of the way through to jazz it up and liked that much better.