Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from the Big Cheese at Wisconsin Dells
Make and share this Italian Grilled Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices mild cheddar cheese
- 2 slices havarti cheese
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, Roma, sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon italian seasoning (or to taste)
- Place 1 slice of each kind of cheese on each of the two slices of sourdough. Top with tomato and seasonings.
- Put the sandwiches together, butter outsides and grill until golden brown.