Recipe by Dine & Dish
I love pasta and recipes that are easy to throw together and taste delicious. This recipe fits in that category. It makes such a nice meal for a quick weeknight dinner when things are hectic. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Top Review by alyssa18o6
Soo easy to throw together! Instead of using italian dressing, I use oil and garlic. I also use Rotini just cause with dishes like this I like smaller pasta. I just boil my chicken then toss this all in a saute pan and serve it and top it with cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente; Drain.
- In a large saucepan heat the Italian dressing and olive oil together over medium heat.
- Add drained spaghetti; toss well to coat.
- Add chopped tomatoes, cooked chicken, and grated Parmesan cheese and toss lightly.
- Serve warm.