1/6 Photos of Individual Puff Pastry Apple Pies
chef FIFI's Note:
Plump little apple pies made out of puff pastry.This recipe seems so simple, and one to impress and please family and friends alike.I received this recipe from my mom, but I haven't tried it yet, I can't wait go out and buy the puff pastry so I can make it. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw puff pastry according to directions on package.
- 2Peel, core and chop apples up coarsely.
- 3Combine apples with sugar, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 4Heat oven to 350°F.
- 5Flour surface lightly and cut pastry sheet into nine 3x3 squares.
- 6Place approximately 1/4 cup apple mixture on each square and brush edge with beaten egg.
- 7Place second pastry square on the top of the already filled pastry to form a pocket.
- 8Press down border with fingers to seal and then press with fork to decorate the edges.
- 9Make a 1-inch L shape incision into each pie and fold back the pastry flap.
- 10Place on ungreased cookie sheet and give each one an egg wash.
- 11Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Puff Pastry Apple Pies
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 143.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g