1/2 Photos of Iced Tea Syrup
A concentrate for sweet tea lovers. The baking soda keeps the tea from clouding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boiling; remove from heat then add tea bags.
- 2Steep 15 minutes; discard tea bags (do not squeeze for the tea will become bitter).
- 3Add sugar and baking soda; stir to dissolve.
- 4Add to mixture the lemon juice.
- 5To serve: pour enough tea syrup to taste in tall iced tea glass filled with ice cubes. Fill remainder of glass with water. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Tea Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: