Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
I enjoy smoothies but I am lactose intolerant and so many of them feature dairy. So, I have collected a few fruit smoothies that don't contain dairy. I found this one in the instruction booklet that came with my Kenwood smoothie maker.
- 6 fluid ounces apple juice, chilled
- 7 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled and halved, if large
- 12 1⁄2 ounces cantaloupe, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 ounce honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the apple juice into the blender or smoothie maker.
- Add the strawberries, chunks of cantaloupe and the ice cubes.
- Blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add the honey and mix in the blender or smoothie maker for another 10 seconds.
- Serve in chilled glasses.