Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This winner from taste of home magazine will grace my christmas platter this year
Make and share this Iced Eggnog Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream 1 1/3 cups butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
- beat in egg yolks 2 tablespoons eggnog and extract.
- beat in flour.
- cover and chill for 2 hours.
- shape into 1 inch balls place on a baking sheet.
- bake at 325 for 14 minutes.
- cool on wire racks.
- for the frosting, beat together powdered sugar, 3/4 cup butter, 1 1/2 teaspoons extract, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- beat in eggnog and spread over cookies.