Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids like this better than DQ cake. I made this for my sons party and it was a hit! Very easy to make and so good.
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 12 (3 3/4 ounce) ice cream sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- Coarsely chop cookies, set aside.
- Combine milk and pudding mix. Immediately stir in half of the cool whip and cookies. Set filling aside.
- Arrange six ice cream sandwiches side by side in a 9x13 inch pan. Spread filling over sandwiches. Top with remaining ice cream sandwiches. Spread cool whip on sides and top.
- Top with sprinkles. Freeze until ready to serve.
My DS wanted an ice cream cake for his birthday. Gald I found this. He really enjoyed it. Everyone gave it two thumbs up. DELICIOUS! I will make this again. Thank-you, Toadi.