1/4 Photos of I Did It My Way- Tossed Salad
Chef Mommie's Note:
It doesn't matter what I prepare for dinner, someone always compliments the salad! I thought I should share my way! You can add or subtract from most of the veggies but NOT the Tomatoes! I don't always use everything vegetable listed cause I might not have it, but I think it's the tomatoes and the technique that actually make it so good. If your tomatoes are juicy and ripe you won't need much dressing- if any!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 red onion (cut in half and sliced thin)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and sliced thin or diced)
- 1/2 carrot (shredded)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tomatoes with juice (ripe and diced)
- 1/2-1 head lettuce (cut up in small bite size pieces)
- 1 (12 ounce) can pitted black olives (whole)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
- 2(the tomatoes should make alittle juice).
- 3Add lettuce and Toss.
- 4Throw in the olives.
- 5Sprinkle on the cheese.
- 6Enjoy with or without the dressing!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I Did It My Way- Tossed Salad
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 849.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g