- 1 lb butter, room temperature
- 10 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups of medium-coarse chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl blend the ingredients with a wire pastry blender until the ingredients form when squeezed together.
- Form into balls (or nuggets) by tablespoons; dough will be very crumbly, I press and form them in my palms instead of my fingers.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until they start to brown around edges.
- Watch them so they do not burn.
- Cool and roll in powdered sugar.
- Store in cool place until serving.