1/1 Photo of Hungarian Nut Nuggets (Cookies)
These are rich and delicious cookies that I found in an Hungarian cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl blend the ingredients with a wire pastry blender until the ingredients form when squeezed together.
- 2Form into balls (or nuggets) by tablespoons; dough will be very crumbly, I press and form them in my palms instead of my fingers.
- 3Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until they start to brown around edges.
- 4Watch them so they do not burn.
- 5Cool and roll in powdered sugar.
- 6Store in cool place until serving.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungarian Nut Nuggets (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (1276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 43.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g