These are rich and delicious cookies that I found in an Hungarian cookbook.
Make and share this Hungarian Nut Nuggets (Cookies) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl blend the ingredients with a wire pastry blender until the ingredients form when squeezed together.
- Form into balls (or nuggets) by tablespoons; dough will be very crumbly, I press and form them in my palms instead of my fingers.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until they start to brown around edges.
- Watch them so they do not burn.
- Cool and roll in powdered sugar.
- Store in cool place until serving.