Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Gather a bunch of friends and family, put some of this in a thermus and go carolling down your street. (from Century home magazine)
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan on medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved.
- When liquid is hot but not boiling, remove from heat.
- Let sit 5 minutes, then strain through a fine sieve, reserving fruit.
- Pour liquid into mugs or heat resistant glasses, adding reserved fruit for garnish.
- (Filled with fruit and infused with warm spices, this drink is just as comforting served without the red wine).