Gather a bunch of friends and family, put some of this in a thermus and go carolling down your street. (from Century home magazine)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat all ingredients in a saucepan on medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved.
- 2When liquid is hot but not boiling, remove from heat.
- 3Let sit 5 minutes, then strain through a fine sieve, reserving fruit.
- 4Pour liquid into mugs or heat resistant glasses, adding reserved fruit for garnish.
- 5(Filled with fruit and infused with warm spices, this drink is just as comforting served without the red wine).
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cranberry Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (2980 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g