Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is just an awesome crockpot punch. Got this several years ago from a co-worker and it remains a favorite!
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 -2 cup apricot brandy, to taste
- 1 pint whipped topping, whipped (or Cool Whip, or Ready Whip)
- cinnamon stick
- nutmeg (optional)
- Mix together the apple cider and brandy in crock pot.
- Heat until warmed through.
- To serve: put a cinnamon stick in a mug and pour in punch.
- Then top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
I made this with hard apple cider and vanilla flavored vodka. Really enjoyed it! This recipe is such a keeper!
This is so yummy and yes guilty I feel. I did this stove top. Heated with a couple cups of water to just to nice and warm. Then added the brandy just before serving. Apple and apricots are nice together. Made for Comfort Cafe http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=288536&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I must admit, I made this without the brandy, but really enjoyed it! Yummy! Thanks, and made for the Comfort Cafe, recipe of the day.