Recipe by ratherbebaking
I made these for Easter and they were very good, not to mention, easy to make. If you like sweet potatoes, this one is a must try. The original recipe came from Bon Appetit February 2001.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small micorwave safe bowl combine butter, honey and lemon juice.
- Microwave until butter melts, add cinnamon.
- Place cubed potatoes in a large bowl and pour honey mixture over potatoes, toss to coat.
- Place in a roasting pan, salt and bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.