Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My 2 year old's eating habits are sporadic at best, so I try to make sure the things he DOES eat are on the healthy side. Both he and my husband love these, they are very portable, and they are cheaper than store bought. Best of all, I can vary the ingredients to my own taste.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with foil.
- Spray lightly with spray release.
- Mix everything together, press into the pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until brown and toasted.
- Cool, cut into bars.
- NOTE: Feel free to vary the ingredients to your taste.
- I use this recipe as a guideline, and just use whatever ingredients I happen to have on hand.