Recipe by josamky1063
Choo-choo! Holiday Candy Trains can brighten as well as add fun to any buffet or table arrangement.
- glue gun and glue stick
- 16 (1 ounce) packages chewing gum (5 sticks each)
- 12 (1 1/2 ounce) packages raisins
- 64 round peppermint candies
- 4 (1 1/4 ounce) rolls ring-shaped hard candies
- 4 milk chocolate kisses
- assorted foil-wrapped decorative candies
- 12 miniature candy canes (sticks)
Directions See How It's Made
- For cars of each train, glue end of 1 ribbon onto wide side of 1 gum package, 1 raisin package, 2 more gum packages and 1 more raisin package, spacing cars about 1/2 inch apart. For wheels, glue 4 peppermint candies onto sides of gum packages and 2 candies onto sides of raisin packages.
- For engine, glue roll of ring-shaped candies onto first ribbon-topped gum package. Glue 2 foil-wrapped candies onto top of engine.
- Glue additional candies, candy canes and raisin packages to train cars.
- Repeat to make remaining 3 trains.
- *Would not let me enter in the ribbon so here is how much and what kind and or color:.
- 4 sixteen-inch lengths 3/8-inch-wide red or green ribbon.