Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came out of one of our local fundraiser cookbooks. It is quick, easy and oh so good. I will admit that the number of servings is a guess, because it will all depend on the size rolls you buy.
- 1 lb ground hot sausage (bulk)
- 1 lb ground lean ground beef
- 12 ounces Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 8 large deli style dinner rolls
- Brown sausage and beef together and drain.
- Mix in cheese until melted.
- Split deli rolls and spread with mixture.
- Toast in oven until bread is warmed through.
I reduced this by half, but otherwise prepared as directed by the recipe. I shared this with my friends, after a hard day of cleaning and moving! Yummy comfort food on a cold damp evening. So easy and delish, Thanks Jellyqueen! Prepared for My-3-Chefs
10/29/11: Another cold damp day and once again, perfect comfort food! I used hot sausage this time and loved the little kick it gave the sandwich!