- 453.59 g refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 113.39 g salami
- 113.39 g cooked ham
- 113.39 g pepperoni
- 8 slice provolone cheese
- 8 slice swiss cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent rolls.
- Layer salami, ham and pepperoni.
- Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese.
- Top with second package of crescent rolls.
- Brush with remaining beaten eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.