I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Copy Kat Chat.
Make and share this Hoagie Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent rolls.
- Layer salami, ham and pepperoni.
- Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese.
- Top with second package of crescent rolls.
- Brush with remaining beaten eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.