1/1 Photo of Herb and Citrus Salmon Pockets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince a few herb leaves for butter sauce and set aside.
- 2Cut two deep bias cut slits across the width of each fillet.
- 3Stuff each slit with a citrus slice and herbs.
- 4Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 5Combine butter, garlic, citrus zest, juice and minced herbs in a small pan over high heat, and boil for 1 minute.
- 6Pour the butter sauce over fillets in a baking dish.
- 7Bake for eight to 12 minutes depending on thickness.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Citrus Salmon Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: