Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
From Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook. With turkey and broccoli, this dish is a meal in itself. Using a jar of Alfredo sauce makes the preparation time minimal. By Lissa Hutson. High in fat, but the kiddos love it!
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- salt and pepper
- 2 -3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, milk and garlic powder. Pour a fourth of the mixture into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Layer with a fourth of the potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, broccoli and 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese; spoon a third over potatoes. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss and Parmesan cheeses. Spread with remaining Alfredo sauce mixture.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 45 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Tasty potatoes. They were simple to make. I did omit the turkey as I was serving this with chicken. Even though I love broccoli, I was not crazy about it in this dish so I would omit that next time. Overall, a lovely potato dish. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 7 for the Vivacious Violet.s