- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites and brown sugar. Beat in peanut butter, applesauce, honey and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients and gradually beat into peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Drop by tablespoon, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets coated with non stick spray. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.