Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something a little different than our usual homemade fries.
- 3 -4 russet baking potatoes
- cooking spray
- 1 (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- Scrub the potatoes well and cut into thin strips. (I use my french fry cutter).
- Place in a large zip-loc bag and spray with cooking spray while turning to coat.
- Sprinkle in 1/2 the ranch mix, toss to coat; repeat.
- Place on a large cookie sheet coated with cooking spray or non-stick foil. Bake at 450° for 25-30 minutes. Turning once. (Ovens vary so check at 20 minutes!).