South Beach Diet phase III Stuff with... ricotta mixed with syrup or other flavoring neufchatal or low-fat cream cheese with splenda and cinnamon sugar-free jelly and/or cream cheese sugar-free ice cream toppings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup kamut flour
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour or 2 tablespoons whole grain pastry flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup tsps water
- 1 -2 teaspoon water
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons transfat-free margarine
- 1In large bowl, combine flours and salt.
- 2In small bowl, whisk together apple juice, 1/2 c water, egg, and 2 tsp of margarine. Whisk into flour mixture until smooth batter.
- 3Melt 1 tsp of remaining margarine in 8" nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour 3 Tbs of batter into skillet and tilt to coat the bottom with thin layer of batter. (If too thick, add 1-2 Tbs water).
- 4Cook the first side for 1 min or until lightly browned. Turn and cook the second side for 30-60 seconds. Slide crepe onto plate. Cover with foil to keep warm. Continue making crepes in same fashion, adding the last teaspoon of margarine to pan after making the second crepe.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Low-Carb Crepes - South Beach Diet
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 135.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: