Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
So very yummy and easy to make...it's a great summertime dish! This is from JoAnna Lund's Healthy Exchanges Cookbook. 71 calories, 0 grams fat. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 4 cups sliced cucumbers
- 1⁄2 cup sliced white onion
- 1⁄2 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and onions.
- Pour dressing over cucumbers and onions.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
This was easy to make. I used Hidden Valley Ranch and we all enjoyed this.
So easy! and so yummy! I used regular ranch dressing and loved them. Thanks for a great salad! Made for your football win #6!