1/3 Photos of Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
Makes the usually bland ground turkey breast very tasty. I think I got this from a Taste of Home publication -- it originally called for regular ground turkey, but I use ground turkey breast to make it lower in calories and fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice and set the pineapple aside.
- 2In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onions, red pepper, soy sauce, salt, and pineapple juice.
- 3Crumble the turkey over the mixture and mix well, but do not overmix.
- 4Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- 5Brush with teriyaki sauce.
- 6Grill 4-6 minutes longer on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- 7Grill pineapple slices for 2 minutes on each side, basting with teriyaki sauce.
- 8Serve on buns and top each burger with a pineapple slice.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 1142.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 31.7 g