Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
This is a smoothie that I often throw together for breakfast. It also makes a great "milk shake" for the kids when they want some sort of treat. My kids still have not caught on that they are having something healthy!
Top Review by Jen T
Lovely way to get our fruit intake up.:) Refreshing, using my favourite fruits. Now that summer is here I will be making this a lot. :) I made as written.
Made for Aus/NZ swap December 2011
- 1 cup dole pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice (from the can of Dole pineapple)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon out one cup of pineapple chunks from a can of pineapple and place in a blender.
- Pour a quarter cup of the natural pineapple juice from the can and add it to the pineapple in the blender.
- Add banana and frozen strawberries to the blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.